Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
Here at Native Range, we pride ourselves on making sure you receive the best quality product in the best condition! We go above and beyond with our craftsmanship and care so that you can relax and enjoy your new sign. For your convenience though, we wanted to put all the information you may need HERE!
The steps we take for you!
- We use an oil based stain and durable outdoor paint.
- We coat our products with poly, however we do not apply it heavily as it darkens over time and will discolor the white letters on the sign.
- We use a water based poly on our signs instead because it doesn't discolor as badly as a petroleum based product. (The poly is also matte so you don’t have to worry about a really shiny glaze on it)
Care tips for you!
- If your sign is in a covered location out of direct sunlight or moisture (like a covered porch), it should last a very long time without much extra help other than the occasional dusting.
- If your sign is going to receive direct sunlight or moisture we recommend a can of Helmsman Spar Urethane to spray on it every 6 months or so. The spray is preferable to a wipe on product so you’re not dragging dust or stain pigment over the lighter colored letters which may discolor them. The spar provides UV protection from fading, as well as moisture protection. (It is found at most hardware stores for around $10 in the paint and stain section!)
While we know that you love shopping on Amazon, Etsy and all those other great websites the best prices for our products are found right here on NativeRange.com.
Why is that?
By purchasing from us directly right here here on our website you help us cut out some of the fee's that come with selling on the big platforms. That means we can charge a bit less right here on our website. You save, we save, and you still get the same great products and the same great service!
Thanks for supporting small business. When you support a small business you support a family, and you support a dream.
We're a team! Native Range is made up of about a dozen hard working members who love making great products and delighting customers. When you buy from us you can be sure that we take very seriously our mission to make every customer FIVE star satisfied.
As the owner of Native Range (you can see me on the far right of the pic, in red flannel), I make sure every order gets shipped in great condition and on time. If you've ever got an issue with your order you can contact me directly at email@example.com . I almost always reply within a few hours, and never more than 24 hours.
We take returns for full refunds, for any reason. If you're item is ever lost or damaged we ship out a replacement. If we send you the wrong item, we take care of that too.
We may be a small business but we sell on the biggest marketplaces in the world. You can find our products listed (and well reviewed) on the major online marketplaces that you trust.
We started on Etsy in 2016 and added Amazon and Ebay in 2018. Last year we began selling on Wayfair and Walmart.com. We've also been selling on Bonanza, Restaraunts.com, and other marketplaces. WAIT! Before you run over there we would LOVE it if you completed your purchase right here on our website.
While we know that you love shopping on some of those sites we're a small business and by buying directly from us here on our website you help us cut out some of the fee's, which also means we can charge a bit less right here on our website. You save, we save, and you still get the same great products and the same great service! Thanks so much!
Do you ever see gorgeous front porches and think that you could never make your porch look that pretty? After years in the porch decor industry, I have learned five easy ways to refresh your porch.
Are you tired of seeing beautiful porches with ridiculous price tags? We have gathered our favorite cheap fall decor to help you make your space beautiful.